Senin, 04 April 2016

POETRY

Toward Twilight


A lonely hallway, a narrow wall
A footstep that approaching
I am waiting for beloved
Retract the needle from my pulse

Fragrant the roses that become black
Fall and buried
The hand of a little angel
Touch my cheek gently

The twilight that confront me
Eventually disappear
Oh God, forgive these sins
A million dream that delayed

I hear the angel sing
Sing a song about the dream
The sweet dreams that I left
Everything is dark, the world without rainbow



This poetry tell about where someone is in the last time of his life. Twilight means the condition where he almost die. It tells about all his feelings. On the fifth and sixth line mean his condition is getting old. On the last distich means he knows if good thing would come, but he realize if he is not sacred. He realize if his life is full of sins and mistakes, so he feel everything wouldn't be okay.

2 komentar: